June 4, 2021

In My Mailbox

Recently, I was given the opportunity to share my book The Newest Flower to a lovely 2nd grade class through Zoom. To my surprise, in my mailbox barely a week later, were several lovely thank you letters that I thought I’d share, in hopes that they make you smile as much as they did me.


Some excerpts:

”Thank you for telling us about adoption.”

”Thank you for sharing your message [and] reading to us.”

”Thank you for raising $ [money] to help those in need”

”Thank you for putting extra fun in with the find the creatures challenge.”

These type of responses, along with educating our future generation about loving each other regardless of appearance, is my favorite part of being an author, and I thank each of you readers for allowing me this type of platform.

P.S. If you are interested in arranging a speaking engagement with me, feel free to leave a comment or use the contact form to get in touch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out more posts!